Concrete thin layer remover
Product introduction: This product is an acid remover with good permeability and good scavenging ability on all kinds of thin layers.
Range Of Application: This product is suitable for acid resistant natural stone material, such as: lime residue, cement residue, gray matter and wind compounds on the material of pebble concrete, leaky concrete, hard brick, artificial stone and tile . Does not apply to the non-acid resistant marble, slate.
1. The concrete thin layer remover is composed of highly effective acid cleaner, surfactant and corrosion inhibitor, etc. Its scavenging effect is derived from the action mechanism of non-ionic surfactant and inorganic acid, with good permeability and good scavenging ability for all kinds of thin layers.
2. The usage amount depends on the specific situation, generally about 5-10m² /L
3. Keep it under seal in cool and dry place, the expiration date is about 1 year. After the expiration date, it still can use if the inspection qualified.
Package: 1 L/plastic bottle
1. Appearance: colorless transparent liquid
2. Specific gravity: about 1.0g/cm3
3. PH: about 1
Method Of Application:
1. wet the treated surface Thoroughly
2, it can be paint on the surface of stone directly; Or diluted with water in a ratio of 1:1 to 1:20 and coated;
3. The working time of the product is 5-20 minutes;
4, after the thin layer of soft, with a scraper shovel to the thicker part, and then, with a brush to scrub the thinner; For thicker parts, secondary operation can be performed. Dark part also can use a brush to scrub vigorously.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water.
1, Can not be used for non-acid resistant slate, ceramic tile and natural marble. Active metals such as iron, zinc and aluminum can corrode.
2. Do not mix the product with hot water;
3. Keep away from children;
4. Please wear rubber gloves when using;
5, the product should not be poured on the plant, not to pour in the cultivated land. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water.
6. It is recommended to make a test before use. If the effect is satisfactory and there are no side effects, it can be used comprehensively.