F-3 Waterproofing solvent for building materials
Product introduction: This product is a water-based waterproofing solvent. Its effective components can act with CO2 in the air to form a breathable waterproof barrier. Low price, tasteless, alkaline stronger.
Range Of Application: Suitable for roofing, inside and outside wall, ground, basement and warehouse waterproof and moistureproof; Used for inorganic aggregate with high water absorption, such as perlite board, cement brick impregnation, so that it has a significant waterproof, moisture-proof effect; For other special purposes to reduce water absorption and impermeability and waterproof.
1, this product is methyl silicate alkaline solution.
2. F-3 is a water-soluble rigid building waterproof material with good permeability and crystallinity. The group in the molecule can be dehydrated and cross-linked with the silanol group reaction in silicate materials, so as to achieve the "reverse capillary effect" to form an excellent hydrophobic layer, while having the function of micro-expansion, increase the density.
3. The dosage varies according to the stone material, generally about 20㎡ for each kilogram of F-3
Package: 4 L/plastic pot
Method Of Application:
1. Thoroughly clean the substrate;
2. Apply f-3 evenly on the surface (with a fine brush or spray gun);
3. Dry the stone naturally and keep the stone away from water molecules within 24 hours (reaction time between the protective solvent and stone).
1. The product is very alkaline, PH=12-13, please use it carefully.
2. It is recommended to make a sample before use. If the effect is satisfactory and there are no side effects, it can be fully used.
3. Please tighten the cap after use to avoid moisture volatilization affecting the next use.
4. As the product is highly alkaline, please pay attention to protection during construction. In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of water for more than 15 minutes.