Epoxy Stone Adhesive KD-023
The product is a transparent solvent-free paste of two-component adhesive, which is composed of a modified polyamine curing agent and epoxy, the product has the following characteristics:
1, good transparency, storage process does not change color, suitable for light-colored stone;
2, gelatinous, non-flowing, thixotropic, good anti-sagging;
3, yellowing resistance, suitable for outdoor use;
4, in the curing process, shrinkage, adhesion layer stability;
5.Solvent-free, ideal for bonding airtight and soluble materials (such as Styrofoam) ;
6,.suitable for sandwich-style bonding;
7,.high hardness, excellent sanding and polishing
mainly used in stone processing industry, used to strengthen the natural stone and concrete with larger holes and cracks, holes, sand holes, ant road, and uneven surface quality, and improve the rate of finished stone, increase economic efficiency. It can also be used for bonding vertical surfaces. Due to thixotropy, it is also suitable for bonding rigid PVC, polystyrene, polyurethane, metal, wood, etc. . The materials that can not be bonded are polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, etc. .
1. Polish the adhesive part rough and remove the oil, dust and other pollutants on the surface of the stone to keep the surface clean and dry.
2. preheating the surface of the stone can accelerate the curing speed and improve the mechanical properties of the solidified material
3.Weight ratio a 2 parts, b 1 part. After weighing, thoroughly mix well until the mixture is of the same color. If you need to add Koda toner, up to 5% ;
4, the mixture can work for 10-15 minutes (25 °C) , with a scraper.
5. After 24 hours at room temperature (25 °C) , the treated surface can be ground and polished. If the slate is preheated to 60 ± 5 °C, then the glue is applied and the baking plate is dried after 2 hours,
6.tools can be cleaned with Korda's special diluent or cleaning agent.
7. The curing reaction will be accelerated by increasing the temperature and delayed by decreasing the temperature.
8, must completely empty the CAN.
1, when using this product, please wear liquid protective gloves;
2, according to the different stone materials, the treated stone surface must have different degrees of deepening;
3, the bonding surface must be cleaned before construction, the surface should be polished to avoid affecting the bonding strength.
4, only to ensure the correct mixing ratio, in order to obtain the ideal mechanical and chemical properties, incorrect mixing ratio will lead to unsatisfactory hardening effect;
5, the construction temperature can not be lower than 5 °c, the suitable heating in winter can accelerate the curing speed and increase the bonding strength;
6, the Glue Mixing quantity should not be too much, should complete the construction in the working time; the higher the temperature, the more glue mixing quantity, the shorter the use time, the longer the use time;
7, this product is suitable for a longer period of time, must wait until the glue fully solidified before stacking, so as not to contaminate other stone;
8, Glue Appears Too Thick or Gel phenomenon, please stop using;
9, wait until the glue is completely cured before grinding the slate;
10, use different tools and containers for the two components of glue; don't put back the remaining glue after mixing;
11. If the viscosity of the glue is too high, you can add a small amount of anhydrous ethanol or acetone to dilute, or use the board after preheating, or A, B glue in a container placed separately in water at 40-80 °C heating, to reduce viscosity, to improve the permeability of glue;
12, Adhesive Parts overflow before curing with cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol or Acetone to clean;
13. Once hardened, the filling layer will not dissolve or move unless mechanical force or high temperature (> 200 °c) is used to break down the adhesive layer;
14. Properly handled, the hardened filling layer is harmless to the body; 15, must completely empty the CAN.
Storage and transportation packaging,
sealed storage in a cool and dry place, valid for one year, storage and transportation as non-dangerous goods;.