Epoxy Stone Adhesive KD-013
The product is translucent to transparent paste-like non-flowing two-component thixotropic adhesive. It is composed of a modified polyamine curing agent and epoxy as the main agent, the product has the following characteristics:
1, curing speed, strong adhesion;
2, colorless transparent paste, suitable for light colored stone;
3, gel-like, non-flowing, it has thixotropy, good anti-sagging property;
4, wear resistance, good weather resistance, water resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance;
5, in the curing process, shrinkage, adhesive layer stability;
6, no solvent, perfect for bonding airtight materials and soluble materials (such as Styrofoam)
7. Perfect for Sandwich Bonding.
8. Excellent grinding and polishing.
mainly used in stone processing industry, used to strengthen fill with larger holes and cracks of natural stone and concrete, improve its surface quality and stone products and efficiency. It can also be used for bonding vertical surfaces. Due to its thixotropy, it is also suitable for bonding rigid PVC, polystyrene, polyurethane, steel, iron, wood, etc. .
1, the adhesive part is polished rough, and the oil, dust and other pollutants on the surface of the stone are removed to keep the surface clean and dry.
2, the surface of the stone is preheated to accelerate the curing speed, can improve the Mechanical Properties of the curing compound;
3, the ratio (weight ratio) a 2, B 1. After weighing, thoroughly mix well until the mixture is of the same color. If you need to add Koda Toner, up to 5% ;
4, the mixture can work for 15-20 minutes (25 °C) , with a scraper.
5. After 24 hours at room temperature (25 °C) , the treated surface can be polished. If the slate is preheated to 60 ± 5 °C, then the glue is applied and the baking plate is dried after 2 hours,
6, tools can be cleaned with Keda's special diluent or cleaning agent. 7. The curing reaction will be accelerated by increasing the temperature and delayed by decreasing the temperature. 8, must completely empty the CAN.
1. please wear liquid protective gloves;
2, according to the different stone materials, the surface of the treated stone materials should have different degrees of deepening;
3, the bonding surface must be cleaned before construction, the surface should be polished to avoid affecting the bonding strength.
4, only to ensure the correct mixing ratio, in order to obtain the ideal mechanical and chemical properties, incorrect mixing ratio will lead to unsatisfactory hardening effect;
5, the construction temperature can not be lower than 5 °c, the suitable heating in winter can accelerate the curing speed and increase the bonding strength;
6, the Glue Mixing quantity should not be too much, should complete the construction in the working time; the higher the temperature, the more glue mixing quantity, the shorter the use time, the longer the use time;
7, this product is suitable for a longer period of time, must wait until the glue fully solidified before stacking, so as not to contaminate other stone;
8, the mixed glue appears to be too thick or GEL, please stop using;
9, wait until the glue is completely cured before grinding the slate;
10, use different tools and containers for the two components of glue; don't put back the remaining glue after mixing;
11. If the viscosity of the glue is too high, you can add a small amount of anhydrous ethanol or acetone to dilute, or use the board after preheating, the A and B glue are separately packed in a container and heated in water at 40-80 °C to reduce the viscosity and improve the permeability of the glue;
12. The overflow of adhesive parts is cleaned before curing with a cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol or Acetone;
13. Once hardened, the filling layer will not be dissolved and moved unless the adhesive layer is destroyed by mechanical force or high temperature (> 200 °c) ;
14. Properly handled, the hardened filling layer is not harmful to the body.
15. when handling empty cans, the packaging must be completely emptied.
Storage and transportation packaging,
sealed storage in a cool and dry place, valid for one year, storage and transportation as non-dangerous goods;.