Chemical Building Materials
Epoxy Stone Adhesive KD-189
This product is a two-component adhesive, solvent-free, it is mainly composed of epoxy with fillers and modified Amine hardeners, the product has the following characteristics:
1, High Adhesive Strength, good toughness;
2, curing shrinkage is very small, internal stress is very low;
3, after curing, basically no bubble;
4, especially suitable for Sandwich type bonding;
5, Coefficient of thermal expansion and stone almost the same;
6, viscosity moderate, easy to operate;
7, easy to brush, wear resistance, aging resistance, heat and cold alternate;
8, does not contain any solvent, suitable for bonding airtight material;
9, in slightly damp stone also has good adhesion;
10. Suitable for bonding soluble materials such as Styrofoam and ABS.
the product in the stone processing industry is mainly used for bonding natural stone (granite, marble) , artificial stone, building materials (concrete, etc.) and steel, etc. , such as: marble-marble, marble-granite, marble-ceramic, stone-cement, stone-aluminum-plastic plate, stone-aluminum Honeycomb Composite Bonding; Also can carry on the surface to cover the bonding and the balustrade anchor ingot and so on. The metal surface covered with KD-189 sheet composite glue can resist corrosion. Other materials such as plastic (rigid PVC, polyester, polystyrene, ABS , polyester) , Ester, Polyacrylic acid, silicone, butyl rubber, etc. Can not be bonded.
1. The adhesive part of the rough, remove dust, oil, and other impurities, and thoroughly dry its surface;
2, Stone Surface pre-heating can improve the permeability, curing speed will be accelerated, improve the Mechanical Properties of the solidified;
3.Glue: Mix the A and B ingredients in the proportion of a: B = 2:1(weight ratio) thoroughly (until the mixture is uniform in color and has no stripe) , and evenly spread the mixture on the adhesive part of the stone with a scraper; The permeability of poor stone should be repeatedly coated 3-4 times, so as not to affect the bonding effect;
4, curing: The two parts of the stone will be superimposed, with a clamp pressure, let its static curing, room temperature (25 °C) , after curing for 24 hours, it can be put into the next process. When the temperature is low in winter, the stone can be cured at the temperature of 50 °C ~ 60 °C, and the stone can be put into the next process after 2 ~ 3 hours.
5, color adjustment: according to the different colors of the stone can be adjusted; Koda Color Paste can be added, up to 5% of the glue.
1. When using this product, please wear liquid protective gloves;
2, different stone materials, the treated stone surface should have different degrees of deepening;
3, the bonded surface must be cleaned before construction, the surface should be polished to avoid affecting the bonding strength.
4, only to ensure the correct mixing ratio, in order to obtain the ideal mechanical and chemical properties, incorrect mixing ratio will lead to unsatisfactory hardening effect;
5, the construction temperature can not be lower than 5 °C, winter heating can speed up the curing speed and increase the bonding strength;
6, the amount of glue mixing should not be too much, to be completed in working time; the higher the temperature, the more glue mixing. The shorter the service time, the longer the service time;
7, after mixing the glue the slate must rest flat, after the glue solidifies not to stick to the hand, spreads the right amount of talc powder and the like lubricant on the slate, then can stack to avoid up and down the stone bonded together;
8, Glue Appears Too Thick or Gel phenomenon, please stop using;
9, wait until the glue completely solidified, can be polished stone;
10. Use separate tools and containers for the two components; do not put the remaining mixture back into its original packaging; do not mix the caps of components a and B, do not import;
11. If the viscosity of the glue is too high, it can be diluted by adding anhydrous alcohol or Acetone, or the board can be used after preheating, and the A and B glue can be separately packed in a container and heated in water at 40-80 °C to reduce the viscosity, to improve the permeability of the glue;
12, the adhesive part of the overflow before curing with cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol or acetone for cleaning;
13, the construction site should be well ventilated, no fireworks, strictly prevent children from contact, do not enter.
14. Once hardened, the filling layer will not be removed unless the adhesive layer is damaged by mechanical force or high temperature (> 200 °c) .
15. If the product is used properly, the cured product is harmless to the body; 16. When handling empty cans, the packaging must be completely emptied.
Address：Zhangbai Road,Dongxi Lake District,Wuhan
Copyright @ Wuhan Keda Marble Protective Materials Co.,Ltd .All rights reserved 鄂ICP备19000000号 Powered by：300.cn