Epoxy Stone Adhesive KD-180
This product is colorless transparent thick liquid two-component modified epoxy adhesive, with the following characteristics:
1, curing speed is very fast: 25 °C, 5 minutes to cure;
2, can be cured at-10 °C;
3, suitable for rapid positioning, with high strength;
4, can be in low temperature and humid environment under construction;
5, water, oil, weather resistance, excellent aging resistance;
6, high bonding strength, can enhance the stone surface strength and quality.
The product is mainly used for granite, marble and all kinds of stone rapid bonding, repair, fixed, such as Lamination, mosaic, special-shaped material bonding and large-area defects repair. Glass Mesh can be used to strengthen the fragile stone, very suitable for transparent, white and light-colored stone use. The product can also be used for bonding metals such as steel-iron, steel-steel, ceramics, polyurethane, rigid PVC and wood, as well as for sealing electronic component.
1, treatment: The adhesive part of the rough, remove dust, oil, and other impurities, and thoroughly dry its surface;
2, Stone Surface pre-heating can improve the permeability, curing speed will be accelerated, improve the Mechanical Properties of the solidified;
3. Glue: Mix the A and B INGREDIENTS IN A: B = 1:1(weight ratio) thoroughly (until the mixture has uniform color and no stripe) , and evenly spread the mixture on the adhesive part of the stone with a scraper; The permeability of poor stone should be repeatedly coated 3-4 times, so as not to affect the bonding effect;
4, curing: The two parts of the stone will be superimposed, with a clamp pressure, let its static curing, room temperature (25 °C) , after curing for 12 hours, it can be put into the next process. When the temperature is low in winter, the stone can be cured at the temperature of 50 °C ~ 60 °C, and the stone can be put into the next process after 2 ~ 3 hours.
5, Color Adjustment: according to the different colors of the stone can be adjusted; Koda Color Paste can be added, up to 5% of the glue.
1, this product curing speed is very fast, before the operation should be well prepared;
2, use this product, please wear liquid protective gloves;
3, according to different stone, the treated stone surface should be deepened in different degree; 4, the bonded surface must be cleaned before construction and polished when the surface is smooth so as not to affect the bonding strength;
5, only ensure the correct mixing ratio, in order to obtain the ideal mechanical and chemical properties, the incorrect mixing ratio will lead to the unsatisfactory hardening effect;
6, the suitable heating in winter can accelerate the curing speed and increase the bonding strength;
7, the mixing quantity should not be too much, must complete the construction in the working time; the higher the temperature, mixes the glue quantity to be more. The shorter the use time, otherwise the longer the use time;
8, has been mixed Glue Appear Too Thick or Gel phenomenon, please stop using;
9, wait until the glue completely solidified before grinding the stone;
10. Use separate tools and containers for the two components; do not put the remaining mixture back into its original packaging; do not mix the caps of components a and B, do not import;
11. If the viscosity of the glue is too high, a small amount of absolute alcohol or acetone can be added to dilute it, or the board can be preheated and then used, or a, B glue can be separately packed in a container and heated in water at 40-80 °C to reduce the viscosity, to improve the permeability of the glue;
12, the glue spilled from the adhesive part is cleaned with a cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol or acetone before curing; 13, once hardened, the filling layer will not be dissolved and moved, unless damaged by mechanical force or high temperature (> 200 °c) ;
14. Properly applied, the hardened filling layer is harmless to the body;
15. Empty the container completely when handling empty cans.
Storage and transportation method
sealed storage in a cool and dry place, valid for one year, according to non-dangerous goods storage and transportation.