TEENIAX Marble Adhesive
This marble adhesive is a delicate product developed by Wuhan Keda Marble Protective Materials Co. , Ltd. . It is applicable for seam bonding and low-temperature construction,which possesses such good properties: smooth and easy to be mixed, high transparency , uneasy to fall off in the process of bonding and polishing, no sagging, no oil seepage, high bonding strength and so on. For the raw material,we choose the special resin, which is better in corrosion resistance and aging resistance.
1. This product is manufactured with high-purity, stable and high-quality raw materials, and under meticulous and cautious management and control, which possesses the high quality.
2. It applies for bindings of all kinds of materials and mending of seam and dents of the surface of the stone products
3. It possesses the character of high intensity, stable of storage , and with natural stone luster after polished..
4, smooth and delicate, easy to reconcile, transparent glue curing high transparency, high bonding strength, good weather resistance.
5. It normally contains 7 colors: transparent, beige, white, super white, black, red and green, and also can mix with our pigment in 12 colors.
6. It’s suitable to store in cool and ventilating environment, and avoid sunshine.
It’s widely used in fast fixing and pattern making ,bonding and repairing of stone and ceramics.
0.6L ,0.7L ,0.8L,1L,3L,4L,18L,20L.
unsaturated polyester resin,
1, Keep the surface to be treated dry, clean and slightly rough.
2. Add 100 parts of adhesive with 2-3 parts hardener.
3. Mix the two ingredients thoroughly and apply in the surface with knife.
1.Do not return the excess glue to the original packing.
2. Store in cool place and keep the lid tightly closed after use.
3. Do not use on structural bonding like dry hanging of stone.
4. Do not operate in wet circumstance,or it will cause sticky on the surface.
5. The construction temperature arranges from -10 °C to 40 °C.
6. Over dosed hardener (more than 3% ) may cause the color change and reduction of adhesion.
7. Temperature in construction is suggested to below 50 °C.
8. Avoid frequent contact with moisture and frost.